Trademark is carrying out earthquake strengthening work on this commercial building in Wellington.
- steel portal frames and ground beams on the ground floor level
- shear walls on the first-floor level
- shear walls within and bracing of the roof structure
- bracing of the front parapet and gable-end walls
- reinstatement of building interior.
It's always a pleasure to be working with Vorstermans Architects and New Zealand Consulting Engineers.
This project is on track for completion at the beginning of September.